Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Morganism: Blogger Burnout Beware!

CENSORED-

To love another person is to see the face of God.- Victor Hugo

Blogging is a lonely activity, I know...I'm sitting here alone. However We're not alone!
According to Technorati, 1,75,000 blogs are being created everyday. Thats alot of Bloggers, and they probably have some of the same Blogger Block that Connie and I seem to be suffering from.
We're not doing this for the income, although that would be nice. We do this for the passion of writing and forming coherent thought and recording it here, we also enjoy sharing our viewpoints and opinions...and no one interupts with lame stories of (insert lame story here).
How can we combat this insideous malady?
  1. Read More! If your drawing a blank, use the internet for inspiration or finding content
  2. Start an Idea Morgue! This is such a great idea I'm starting mine today! If you come across something interesting make sure you bookmark it, or add it to your del.icio.us, so that you can draw inspiration from it later on.
  3. Collaborate with other bloggers...which is exactly what we're doing.
  4. Keep Improving your writing skills, grammar, spelling and punctuation.
  5. Love your blog, add water and watch it grow it like sea monkeys
Free Blog Content

CENSORED-
I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."--Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey

No comments: