Thursday, May 24, 2007

Morgan's: Political Panties

I know, I know I told "UNNAMED ONE" I wouldn't post until tommorow but...damn! I just had to respond to her...post. She absolutely had me in tears, I was laughing so much. I had no intention of insinuating anything inappropriate, especially this soon after sexual harassment training. Which was today. I learned what ogling was...all this time I thought it was an abbreviation for googling.

It's not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me. - Batman

Seriously the Rozerem ad was innocent enough until I started researching the meaning or symbology of each character. Apparently I was the last person to realize that beaver can help with insomnia.

Very interesting dichotomy of images "UNNAMED ONE" has there. The portly southern fried Politician and the gaunt, dour lengendary emancipator, President Lincoln and his beaver. That's better than the choices we're being presented with this year before the big election. Mrs Bill Clinton, trying to make her shrill voice be heard by history. The young unproven Obama Barak, The seasoned Octagenarian form Arizona, the list goes on...I have no doubt that the republicans will be spanked this year, with the American People sending a mandate to Washington ripe with the stench of their discontent. I have a solution for all of us.








"UNNAMED ONE" was complaining about my lack of original content within my posts...So, I'm going to make a concentrated effort to improve the quality of my post unless I run into something interesting like...


Police Seek Owners of 1,300 Stolen Panties
AP
FORT COLLINS, Colo. (May 23) - Police are asking Colorado women a rather delicate question: Are these your panties? As part of an investigation into widespread underwear theft, police have invited women to view photos of about 1,300 undergarments stolen from laundry rooms near Colorado State University. Chih Hsien Wu, 43, is suspected of stealing $6,000 worth of undergarments between Sept. 23 and May 18. He was arrested on suspicion of felony theft, and his bail was set Wednesday at $15,000. It was not known whether he had an attorney. Police issued the invitation as part of an effort to see how many victims there are. But they won't get to reclaim their undergarments - at least not yet. Police say that once the case is closed, the victims can reclaim their underwear - if they still want it back.

So we shall let the reader answer this question for himself: Who is the happier man, he who has braved the storm of life and lived, or he who has stayed securely on shore and merely existed? - The Proud Highway, Hunter S. Thompson

No comments: