Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Morgan: Sleeping Alone? Your Gadgets May Be at Fault

Gina Hughs
Wed May 16, 2007 11:02PM EDT

Generally, I assume most couples usually sleep in the same bed, but a report by WCCO says more and more couples are sleeping in separate beds, sometimes room. They point out that 67 percent of American women have sleeping problems, and 75 percent of all adults wake in the night or snore, but another reason your partner is sleeping on the couch might be attributed to your constant connection to your office. That's right, the report says the increase of email and text messaging in the bedroom are two reasons couples say they prefer to sleep alone. Click here to read the rest of the article. http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/hughes/12582

The comments are really funny...See Comments (209)
Sis, I posted the above article before I could refresh and see your latest post below. All I can say is "It's Uncanny" how we think alike! As for the Jackball's Visualization Dashboard...This is the very thing I teach against in class, "Make your site navigation Intuitive!" I don't think this guy could get a job in a hindu temple! It is mesmerizing in a sick @#$% kind of way.
"You know, we are sitting here, you and I, like a couple of regular fellas. You do what you do, and I do what I gotta do. And now that we've been face to face, if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down." - guess who!

No comments: