Sunday, March 16, 2008

Morgan: Layover In Amsterdam

I'll have to check the archives but this could potentially beat Byrne as the First International Post on our blog...ever. I just got done with a week in Athens, and I have a five hour layover here in Amsterdam, Netherlands. Instead of leaving the airport and going into town we decided to kill the time here in the airport. First my wife went shopping, Chocolate by the kilo....I waited. Then she decided to shop for glasses...I waited, patiently holding fifty kilos of chocolate than we argued about me sighing....sigh. She don't like that. Than we had Irish stew and a beer at Murphy's restaurant. We got to get rid of all these silly Euro's before we come home. I got eight minutes left so I better post this before I have to pay another 6 euros for thirty minutes...or is that kilominutes, I'm not sure. I 'll write more later about Hellas and my observations of Greek culture...I'm running out of time! 00:03 minutes left ahhhhhh!

2 comments:

our girl said...

dammit, it does! we started after i went to cozumel—i've only been out of the country 3 times. hey. america, its a big country.

come home, rhino!

Jeffrey Morgan said...

hmmmm spam. Where can I escape the spam...not even here my fortress of solitude! I'm tempted to take this guys comments down.